February 27, 2015

February

Wearing: Forever 21 Laced crop top, Forever 21 Polka dot overalls, H&M Boots 

The good old backyard outfit pictures everyone! 
It seriously has been a very long time since I lay my hands on my DSLR and this space(and Instagram too). I don't know where should I start from because life has been very hectic ever since I started my junior year, but hey I survived the 1st semester and I'm on my 2nd semester now! I also celebrated my 18th birthday 2 weeks ago with my friends and family, it was the best(considering I'm already legal).

I still have a lot traveling and outfit pictures not posted, but for now I'll just leave these here. Will try to get back to my blogging routine and show y'all something different soon. Hope everyone is having a good Friday c:
 Stay tuned~ 

Photos by my sister

5 comments :

  1. Perfect:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in that top. Such a gorgeous lady :) xo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you look so stunning! I'm obsessed with your outfit, those overalls are SO pretty! <3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful jumosuit and your white sweater. You are amazing with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! x

Twitter Instagram Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin' Youtube Tumblr