May 8, 2015

First of April

Wearing: Sheinside striped dress, Romwe flannel, Shellys London gladiator

I can't really think of anything to talk about right now(I guess it's because of my sleep deprived brain), but I just want to say I've been trying find some time to update this space with a lot of pictures  that I've took for the past few months but I never have the time. Still don't know when I'll have the time to really get back into this blogging thing again, but I will try. Oh and if you guys noticed, I've tweaked my blog layout a little again(3 weeks ago, I believe). Spent around 3 hours playing with HTML and learning new things about coding. Tell me how you think about this new layout!

Photos by my sister

5 comments :

  1. nICE LOOK, THE SANDALS ARE SO CUTE!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so gorgeous and your new layout is cool :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fantastic in that outfit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! x

Twitter Instagram Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin' Youtube Tumblr