July 7, 2015

5 Outfits from Tokyo

Wearing: Forever 21 Turtle neck, Forever 21 leather skirt, H&M boots

Wearing: Forever 21 t-shirt, Romwe flannel, Blush Boutique boyfriend jeans, Shelly's London gladiator

Wearing: Forever 21 sweater, Forever 21 skinny jeans, H&M Oxfords

Wearing: Forever 21 striped crop top, Forever 21 lose pants, Shelly's London gladiator

Wearing: Forever 21 sweater, Forever 21 skinny jeans, H&M oxfords

Looking at these pictures made me realized how much I shop at Forever 21. Half of my closet are literally from Forever 21(laughs at myself lol). 
Anyways, here are 5 of the outfits I wore when I was in Tokyo, mostly taken in square form and from my Iphone 5. I will upload more of the pictures from my Tokyo trip and maybe an outfit post too? There might also be a Malaysia video diary too! I really had so much fun being in Tokyo again this time, especially my 1st time booking through Airbnb! The apartment I lived in was definitely a great deal! Here is the $25 off code if you need travelling this summer. 
A lot of thoughts and plans in my head lately, stay tuned! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! x

Twitter Instagram Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin' Youtube Tumblr