July 16, 2015

Take a walk

Wearing: Forever 21 stripes tank top, Romwe flannel(c/o), Sheinside ripped white jeans(c/o), H&M boots, Iconemesis phonecase(c/o), H&M sunglasses

Finally getting around to post some of the pictures taken weeks ago. In my favorite comfy stripes tank top and flannel, probably not the best summer fit but layering is still my thing(despite in this scorching hot weather).  
I'm still currently travelling, so I've been basically running around places a lot. Still trying really hard to get back on track on blogging. I've also been planning to be more active on the Youtube world too so there'll definitely be more videos coming up on my Youtube channel so keep an eye out for that!

Currently: drinking my Caffè Latte at the nearest Coffee Bean near my house, in an Aeropostale men's tshirt and a pair of shorts whilst trying to find a plug outlet to charge my laptop(but couldn't find any).

Photos by my sister

5 comments :

  1. Perfect:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit<3 <3 that pants! <3

    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. Please keep on posting such high quality stories
    as this is an uncommon thing to find today. I am always searching online for posts that could
    assist me. Looking forward to another wonderful
    website. Good luck!


    http://fashionperday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sharing, for your nice information,Thank you so much

    Free Software Download Driver All PC Laptop Android Education Web Tool Activator Window Office Much More
    http://alexxblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! x

Twitter Instagram Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin' Youtube Tumblr